Are you able to monitor product handling and cold chain integrity throughout your entire supply chain?
- Your reputation, your company's reputation and the strength of your
brand depend on the handling of your products by many parties. In the
case of perishable products, exposure to extreme temperatures reduces shelf life and decreased marketability.
- That's why TraceTracker offers standardized and customized software solutions layered on top of the GTNet and TIX that maximize shelf life through supply chain collaboration. The Product Champion for example provides shelf life management for perishable goods.
- Shelf Life Mangement
- Allow products with the shortest shelf life to be shipped first
- Minimize storage time for goods at warehouses and distribution centers
- Minimize spoilage and food safety risks
- Supply fresher and longer lasting products to retail outlets
- Cold Chain Integrity
- Obtain the critical information you need to provide assurance over temperature consistency
- Monitor the temperature of products as they move along the supply chain between refrigerated warehouses and transporters
- Make sure that products are maintained within ideal temperature ranges
- Determine where and when temperature breaches have occurred