Track equipment with your mobile phone!
TraceTracker Asset Mobile (TT Asset Mobile) is a new application for smart telephones that tracks equipment and tools in near real-time. Now construction workers can increase their effectiveness by using mobile telephones that they already have in their pockets.
TT Asset Mobile cuts the cost of equipment management and increases the accuracy of inventories by enabling easy data collection on construction sites. The application is offered as an add-on product to the web-based solution, TraceTracker Asset.
TT Asset Mobile makes asset tracking easy for building and construction companies. Tools and equipment are marked with 2D bar codes (also known as QR codes) and/or RFID tags. Then mobile phone cameras are used to scan and register the tags in the field. RFID tags are read with small RFID readers that communicate with smart phones through Bluetooth. As soon as a tag has been read, TT Asset Mobile displays information about the equipment piece, its status and location. Users can:
- Scan an equipment piece to see its status
- Rapidly perform an equipment inventory on a construction site
- Register equipment pieces on location
- Flag equipment in need of repair
- Make equipment available for use by other project sites
- Search for available equipment owned by the company
- Automatically associate a piece of equipment with a project. If the piece of equipment enters the virtual fence of a construction site, it will be automatically associated with the site.
TT Asset Mobile shares the same database with the web application TT Asset
. No synchronizing is necessary because the data is constantly updated and consistent across both applications. With TT Asset users can view large maps of project sites, search for equipment across projects, set alarms for equipment misuse, manage equipment repairs and access a wide spectrum of reports.
- Dramatically cut the cost of equipment tracking and equipment control. Track tools and equipment with smart telephones that workers already have in their pockets.
- Increase the accuracy of inventories (in contrast with manual counting).
- Actively track equipment on construction sites, even when equipment is outside of storage containers and vehicles.
- Support work processes in the field.
- Increase the accuracy of internal invoicing.
- User-friendly interface
- Powerful search tools
- Supports Android smart phones and tablets
- Compatible with 2D bar codes and passive RFID tags
- Integration with the web application, TraceTracker Asset
- Delivered as a subscription-based and fully managed network service (Software-as-a-Service SaaS).