In a competitive industry such as construction, an effective cost leadership strategy is critical.
Every penny of a project's budget counts and every opportunity to lower logistics and equipment costs must be factored
Expensive and unnecessary project delays due to missing tools or equipment can dramatically
impact the bottom line, resulting in:
- Wasted time
- Unnecessary replacement costs
- Increased equipment costs
- Inaccurate internal invoice calculations
In addition, a lack of control over vehicle and container movements causes excess costs and liabilities. In order to maximize the utilization of physical assets and to increase productivity construction companies must work smarter not harder!
The system includes the following:
A system to grow with
- Map application
- Find available equipment
- Equipment history
- Warehouse management
- Fleet management
- Electronic driving records
- Container tracking
- Equipment certification management
- Maintenance management
- Specialized reports
- Smart phone application- “Asset Mobile”
It is easy to get started. TraceTracker Asset is user friendly and accessible through any modern web browser. The system’s many functionalities can be implemented in stages, according to your company’s priorities.
Use your smart telephone!
TraceTracker Asset comes with a mobile application, “Asset Mobile” that enables companies to cut down the cost of equipment management. Workers out in the field can register assets, update their status or search for assets using the phone that they already have in their pocket.
TraceTracker Asset can save your company money through:
- Full control of equipment (movements, availability, use, exploitation)
- Improved logistics and utilization of equipment
- Improved accuracy of internal invoices
- Reduced work stoppages
- Optimization of the ratio of owned and leased assets
- Reduced theft and misuse
Based on assessments made in the construction industry, TraceTracker Asset could save
2-4% of a company's annual turnover.