The following case studies highlight success stories using TraceTracker products and services.
- March 22, 2011
- Improved logistics and equipment handling
- Cost efficiency is key for Grunnarbeid's success. Grunnarbeid uses TraceTracker Asset to improve their logistics and equipment handling, cutting costs by reducing slack time on work sites.
- Feb 9, 2010
- Hermes nets contracts with traceability
- Hermes, a trawler in the North Sea, employs TraceTracker's TIX and GTNet to increase profits and create a competitive advantage. The positive results of the new system are recognized and documented by a report from the TRACE project.
Hermes Case Study (English) (899 KB)
- May 6, 2009
- Tanzania Coffee Board traces coffee from the bush to the cup
- The Tanzanian Coffee Board is implementing a modernized information system with TraceTracker's TIX and GTNet to ensure efficient product tracking from the coffee bush to the customer.
TCB Case Study (English) (327 KB)
TCB Case Study (Norwegian) (219 KB)
- Februrary 11, 2008
- Nordlaks streamlines operations and meets market demands
- Nordlaks, a leading producer, processor, and exporter of Atlantic salmon and Rainbow trout, chooses TraceTracker to improve their internal and external traceability. TraceTracker works with the company to implement a system to streamline internal product data, comply with international traceability demands, and create a competitive differentiator.
Nordlaks Case Study (English) (437 KB)
- Jan 5, 2008
- BASF implements sustainability initiative with TraceTracker
- BASF launches a new initiative using TraceTracker's technology to help their customers be more successful while promoting sustainable develop. The new initiative, called S.E.T. stands for Sustainability, Eco-efficiency and Traceability.
BASF Case Study (English) (150 KB)
Contact us for a demo today!