- Viktor Varan
- Viktor Varan joined TraceTracker in December 2013 as CEO. Varan's experience consists of 20+ years in different management positions in the meat industry, amongst them head of traceability team during a nationwide e.coli crisis. Varan is also CEO of Enlight, a full owned subsidiary of TraceTracker.
- Head of Product Development and Board Member
- Håvard Bjåstad has been employed at TraceTracker since September 2004, where his primary responsibilities cover product development and integration. In total, Håvard has over 20 years of experience with software development and technical architecture.
- Business Development Executive
- 5 years as an IT architect and Nordic instructor for IBM education service, Gives Espen a strong technical background. This coupled with the ability to explain and address complicated technical problems and explain them to a wider audience. Talented public speaker who was one of IBMs primary spokespersons.
5 years in Business development roles combining new technology and the corresponding business processes. Broad international experience in coordination teams across geographies and aligning strategy toward brad adaptation of new technologies.
Espens strengths lies in combining technology and business process to influence key executives to take action. The combination of business and technical skills generates the necessary level of trust and he is considered by many as a leader in the field of traceability